Hostopia partners can soon offer Reviews Promoter – a simple solution for small businesses to get more positive reviews, manage their online reputation, and use recommended content to stay active on social media.
The average consumer reads 10 reviews before feeling able to trust a business.
Today, online reviews are a critical part of a small business’s success online. Online reviews are important ranking factor for search engines like Google. The bottom line, online reviews are directly linked to consumer trust and creating social proof.
Collecting reviews should be a marketing strategy for all businesses:
- The average consumer reads 10 reviews before feeling able to trust a business (BrightLocal)
- On average, consumers require a business to have 40 online reviews before they believe its average star rating (BrightLocal)
- 78% of respondents focus on the most recent reviews by fellow travelers (TripAdvisor)
- Businesses appearing in Google’s top 3 local positions have an average of 47 Google Reviews (BrightLocal)
- The average local business that appears on Google has 39 reviews (BrightLocal)
While most small businesses see the importance in reviews, they don’t have a plan or solution in place to obtain and manage their reviews.
An Innovative Platform to Build Online Trust
In October, Deluxe unveiled its newest small business marketing tool, Reviews Promoter, a reputation management vehicle. This engaging, online tool and mobile app is a complete digital marketing service that helps small business owners capitalize on customer enthusiasm for products and services.
Reviews Promoter is an all-in-one solution to optimize a business’ online visibility through customer reviews and social media content. Instead of business owners taking their time to ask for reviews and feedback, Reviews Promoter instantly prompts customers via text message to provide reviews which helps improve the business’s online reputation.
The platform is an all-in-one AI-driven online reputation management solution specifically designed for small businesses to build trust, engage local communities, and grow their business online.
Reviews Promoter helps businesses with key features:
- Collect 5 Star Reviews: Increase online reviews by sending requests to customers via text messages and syndicate customer reviews on social media channels, including Google My Business
- Share Testimonials: Embed positive real-time reviews on the business website automatically
- Social Calendar: Schedule hundreds of social media posts across multiple platforms at once based on demographics, selected interests and desired posting frequency
- Reputation Manager: Monitor social media activity and reviews across the web and respond directly to reviews, posts and comments
- Competition Tracker: Gather competitor intelligence by monitoring what customers say about your competitors
Reviews Promoter provides a do-it-yourself solution on one platform that quickly reminds customers to review their products and services, boosting online reviews and improving search functions online.
The tool uses text messages to reach customers. The open rate for emails to customers is still around 20 percent, but text message open rates hit roughly 98 percent. This is an easier and more effective way to reach customers in real time and capitalize on their positive interaction with a business.
76% of consumers have left a review when asked.
Business owners will also receive automated notifications for new reviews and posts, and can easily respond to reviews and posts.
“Reviews Promoter is a user-friendly, unique service that can truly be a game-changer for small business owners, and business owners of any size,’ explained Garry Capers, President of Cloud Solutions for Deluxe. “Bottom line is, the more positive reviews your business has online, the better chances you have of earning someone’s business. We all do it. When we are searching for a new product or company to work with, we look at the reviews and make a determination about that business.”
Dave Woodring at Platinum Outdoor Concepts, a Kansas City landscape service company, values the ease of use and convenience Reviews Promoter brings to his business. “I really like the fact you can send a text or email requesting reviews, and that you can have the 5 or 4-star reviews go directly to your Facebook page or website when they submit a review. It’s a real time saver,” he said.
“As businesses still manage in this COVID-19 environment, they are realizing the reliance on an up-to-date website and social media presence. Businesses need a high number of reviews – and positive reviews – to reach the top of Google, Yelp and other aggregators,” Capers said. “Small businesses without websites or a strong social media presence are being left behind. It is more critical than ever to have a digital presence to engage customers who may only interact with you online.”
To learn more about Reviews Promoter, contact your Account Manager directly or email@example.com.